Well friends I thought this day would never take place. Back in the day when Steph started this Blog she told me (the hubs) that I could post if I ever wanted to and tonight it sounded like something I would consider. So here is my profound thought of the day....
Friends as you begin to settle in for the night take a few minutes to think of all the blessings God has blessed you with, here is the small list of things I am thankful for tonight.
1. A heavenly Father who will never abandon us
2. Forgiveness from all the earthly sins I have committed
3. The most amazing and beautiful wife
4. A silly puppy that always keeps us on our toes
5. A great internship where I have the blessing to step into one of the most intimate parts of a persons life.
6. A job that helps pay the bills and provides for our many needs
7. The ability to pursue a masters degree
8. A house that keeps me warm and dry
9. TV shows to watch on-line when the desire to complete homework has vanished
10. A warm and comfy bed to rest in after a long day
I don't know about you but I take many things for granted, hopefully this note helps you stop for just a minute and think of the many things you have but do not deserve.