Monday, March 21, 2011

madness.

Pastor Bryan, our pastor at Rockford Reformed, created a March Madness bracket challenge on www.cbssports.com for anyone in church that wanted to participate. When we got the e-mail with instructions on how to sign up and fill out a bracket I thought: "Well! That sounds like fun!" Then I thought: "I know nothing about basketball."

[Little brother enters stage right.]

While I did pick a few teams myself, Brett basically told me how to fill in my bracket. I'm not so sure how the rest of the church members in the competition would feel if they knew that, especially seeing as I'm currently tied for 5th place out of 35! The other day Brett posted on his Facebook that his bracket was doing terrible. I told him I wasn't sure how seeing as mine was doing great!

So, let's go Pistons and Lakers! Er, wait. This is college basketball, isn't it? (I told you I didn't know much.)

Who is going to win it all? My vote: Ohio State! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment